Job Description If you are an experienced Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator will include:
- The prospective individual will be responsible for supporting electrical development, testing, certification, and validation, as well as software staging, preparation and distribution of electrical tools and hardware used in the ongoing development of In-Vehicle Infotainment features and platforms.
- The prospective candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience and familiarity with lab facilitation, electrical and electronics fabrication, and test environment support activities.
- Maintain an a deployed inventory of vehicle hardware testing environments.
- Support the acquisition, preparation, and deployment of new, state-of-the-art and/or proof-of-concept hardware and software vehicle component development and testing environments.
- Establish and perform regular maintenance processes, ensuring the environments are maintained in the proper state.
- Support ongoing implementation of automation capabilities that provide for both a better user experience & reduce operational overhead.
- Triage and troubleshoot user tickets through a JIRA Service Management platform.
- Decommission, re-purpose, or distribute EOL (end of life) environments.
- Maintain up-to-date runbooks for all lab devices.
- Support VIN acquisition and distribution both within and outside the lab in both Prod & Pre-Prod cloud environments.
- Maintain the Device & Data Management Testing Management portal, and coordinate ongoing development with our overseas development partner.
Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator Job Requirements As a Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Network or Enterprise system management (.NET Framework, SharePoint, Active Directory, Azure/OneDrive, Group Policy, Directory File Services, IIS, Microsoft/SQL database administration)
- Electrical & Electronic testing and monitoring tools (oscilloscopes, analyzers, meters, power adapters/convertors/power supply units, network analyzers, signal sniffers, etc.)
- Electrical system and component fabrication (electrical soldering, harness assembly)
- Embedded controller programming tools
- Customer focus mindset required
- Motivated/Self starter
- Proven ability to handle tasks independently
- Proven ability to participate and lead in a Team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools, such as JIRA, Confluence or Portfolio
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Ability to adjust to changing requirements
- Proven dependability and reliability
- Associate Degree or 5+ years equivalent direct work experience in automotive field
Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator BenefitsAs a Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Automotive Electronics Lab Administrator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted