Job Description If you are an experienced Receiving Inspector looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Receiving Inspector. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Receiving Inspector Job Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Receiving Inspector will include:
- Compensation (Range):18-20 / hour:
- Perform dimensional inspection of machined parts.
- Receive incoming materials (raw & repairs)
- Maintain quality records.
- Interpret customer and supplier requirements (internal & external)
- Certify Quality Control paperwork.
- Read and interpret blueprints of machined parts or electronic parts.
- Use small hand tools such as calipers, micrometers & drop indicators
Receiving Inspector Job Requirements As a Receiving Inspector you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a quality functional role in a manufacturing environment required. Alternatively, an individual with 1 year experience utilizing dimensional tolerancing may be substituted.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Ability to work using small hand tool.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Receiving Inspector BenefitsAs a Receiving Inspector with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Receiving Inspector Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
your application has been submitted