Grow your career with Bartech
Are you ready for a change in your career? As your trusted recruiting partner, Bartech will help direct you towards a more fulfilling profession.
Over the years we have honed a powerful and efficient recruiting engine for Engineering, Management, IT, Manufacturing, and many other jobs. Our clients rely on us to consistently deliver skilled specialists and experienced team members who can contribute to business success. And at Bartech, we deliver for you, too!
Bartech has been making history as an innovator and leader in the staffing industry for over 40 years, and we always stay ahead of the pack through ingenuity, integrity, hard work, and outstanding service.
The Bartech Energy Division focuses on green, renewable energy, and electric vehicle staffing solutions, working with powerhouse companies by placing niche candidates with a strong focus on compliance requirements. This division will supply contract engineers and project-based personnel to organizations centered on renewable energies, such as solar, wind, hydroelectric, and electric vehicles.
Our purpose is to create a better today for the people we serve by focusing on change for a greener tomorrow.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Come See Bartech!
We're excited to be at the following events:
The Engineering Society of Detroit
Tuesday, May 24
2 - 7 pm
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374
Energy Conference and Expo
June 15 - 16
Seattle Convention Center
Bartech is excited to announce that we have been awarded the prestigious Great Recruiters certification for 2022.
This distinction is earned for having achieved ratings that demonstrate a commitment to delivering the very best service to candidates and clients. Our commitment to excellence includes providing a transparent, easy-to-use process for our clients and job seekers interested in working with our staffing organization.
We've put a process in place to solicit feedback and secure reviews on the Great Recruiters platform.
We've maintained a score of 4.6 out of 5 for the past year, and 74% of our recruiters are GR certified, with the other 26% working toward their certification.
This is just one noteworthy example of how the team at Bartech puts our candidate and client satisfaction at the heart of everything we do!